- RSS Channel Showcase 8597890
- RSS Channel Showcase 5952826
- RSS Channel Showcase 5017937
- RSS Channel Showcase 7495677
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/18--03:40: _Consumers ‘cracking...
- 09/13/18--03:48: _X marks the slot as...
- 09/19/18--11:19: _Huawei teases folda...
- 09/21/18--05:12: _OnePlus grabs globa...
- 09/24/18--04:07: _No Qualcomm inside ...
- 09/06/18--03:40: Consumers ‘cracking the code’ when it comes to smartphone purchases
- 09/13/18--03:48: X marks the slot as Apple moves to eSIM
- 09/19/18--11:19: Huawei teases foldable phone in bid to hype 5G
- 09/24/18--04:07: No Qualcomm inside the Apple iPhone XS
Research from CCS Insight suggests consumers in France and the UK are becoming more savvy when purchasing devices, seeking more cost-effective options outside the telco channel.
Every new Apple iPhone is an X thanks to the launch of the XR, XS and XS Max, with the pricier ones being the first iPhones to support eSIMs.
On a panel at the World Economic Forum, Huawei’s Ken Hu announced it will launch its first 5G phone in the middle of 2019 and what’s more it will have a foldable screen.
It looks like we may have hit the ceiling with respect to what people are prepared to pay for a flagship smartphone and cheaper alternatives are benefiting.
The latest Apple iPhones are a Qualcomm-free zone according to people who have taken them to pieces.